Berklee NYC Winter Open House
This event has passed.
Saturday / December 3, 2022 / 1:00 pm
Power Station at BerkleeNYC
441 West 53rd Street
Designed to revolutionize your skill set and catapult your career to new heights, Berklee NYC’s new master’s degrees are already changing lives!
Meet program directors, current students, faculty, and alumni of Berklee NYC’s one-year Master of Arts in Creative Media and Technology with specializations in
- Live Music Production and Design
- Writing and Design for Musical Theater
- Songwriting and Production.
You can attend this dynamic open house either in person on the Berklee NYC campus or online. At this event, you will
- learn about the cutting-edge facilities and curriculum;
- receive the inside scoop on the learning, collaboration, and creativity that occur at Berklee NYC;
- gain insight into the admissions process and the student experience; and
- have a chance to ask the admissions team questions prior to completing and submitting your application.
Be sure to submit your application by January 15, 2023 in order to receive an admissions decision by March 31, 2023!